- Rp 135.000
KLAIRS Soft Airy UV Essence - 20ml
- Berat: 0,10 Kg
- Availability: In Stock
- Gratis biaya pengiriman Rp 10.000 *
* dengan pembelian produk apapun minimal Rp 250.000
Exp Des 2022
The Klairs Soft Airy UV Essence SPF 50 PA++++ is an everyday sun protector for sensitive skin. As is it water-based, it holds a gel-type texture to give a soft weightless and light finish. Also with its high SPF and PA level, it completely guards the skin against UVA, UVB without leaving any greasiness or white cast.
A water-based sunscreen, that is non-sticky, light, and fresh. Apply the Soft Airy UV Essence after using this line to shield your skin from UV lights and enhance vitamin effects. Containing ingredients that help to brighten, hydrate, and protect:
- Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil (aka Sea Buckthorn Oil), in Korean cosmetic, the ingredient is listed as 'Vitamin Tree Oil' and it helps to supply the skin with moisture.
- Tocopherol is an antioxidant that fights against free radicals found in the skin.
- Panthenol, beta-glucan, and allantoin soothes, relieves skin irritations.
- Niacinamide is a skin brightening agent and helps to brighten the overall skin tone.
- For those who have sensitive skin.
- For those who want light, non sticky sunscreen.
- For those who do not a white cast after application
TO USE: Apply the gel thoroughly at the end of your skincare routine and 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Water (Aqua), Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butylene Glycol, Dibutyl Adipate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Silica, Cetearyl Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Panthenol, Beta-Glucan, Disodium EDTA, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Adenosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil.
- This ingredient labeling was written in accordance with the Korea Ministry of Food and Drug Safety standards.